[x]I hereby give consent for my personal data included herein to be processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure conducted by HART Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole (in accordance with the Law of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] No. 2018, item 1000). At the same time, I give consent for my personal data included herein to be processed for the purpose of future recruitment procedures for the same or equivalent position conducted by HART Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole within the next 12 calendar months.
Please be informed that the Personal Data Security Policy of Hart Sp. z o.o. states as follows:
1. The data controller for your personal data is Hart Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole, ul. Morcinka 43, 45-531 Opole, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register] No.: 0000170602, NIP [VAT. No]: 754-274-89-22, e-mail: email@example.com. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you may at any time contact us using the above contact details.
2. We process personal data indicated in the Labour Code of 26 June 1974 or in other specific acts (depending on the requirements of the offer) in compliance with legal regulations. Providing these data is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure. We process other personal data (e.g. image) on the basis of your voluntary consent which you gave us by sending us your application. Failure to provided these data does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment procedure.
3. Your personal data are processed solely for the purpose of the recruitment procedure for vacancies in Hart Sp. z o.o., to the extent specified by your consent and will not be made available to third parties except when personal data are to be transferred at the written request of their owner.
4. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making process, including profiling. The only profiling used takes place upon the selection of a candidate in the recruitment procedure and is non-automated. It consists in comparing the candidate’s data with the requirements imposed by the Employer for a given position.
5. The data controller will not transfer your data to other recipients, neither to a third country nor to international organisations.
6. You have the right to request Hart Sp. z o.o. to access, rectify or delete your personal data, to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, and to transfer your personal data to another data controller. Your personal data can be deleted and the processing of your personal data can be restricted unless there is a legal obligation to process them, e.g. the obligation resulting from the provisions of the Labour Code..
7. Applications which are rejected during the recruitment procedure will be destroyed in accordance with the time limits and procedures set out in the Information Security Policy.
8. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the data controller, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
9. If you do not wish to give your consent, please do not send your CV.