What is the Newsletter?
Under the Newsletter subscription, Hart sends e-mails with the information on the current Hart’s offers and specials to the e-mail address indicated by the service user.
Newsletter Terms and Conditions
These Newsletter Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the „Terms”), specify the rules for providing Newsletter subscription service by Hart Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole, ul. Morcinka 43, 45-531 Opole, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register] No.: 0000170602, kept by the District Court in Opole, 8th Business Division of the National Court Register, share capital of PLN 4,550,000.00 PLN, NIP [VAT. No]: 754-27-48-922, REGON [National Official Business Register No.]: 532402005 (hereinafter referred to as „Hart”).
1. Under the Newsletter subscription, Hart sends e-mails with the information on the Hart’s offer and Company’s specials to the e-mail address indicated by the service user.
2. The user who consented to the Newsletter subscription by entering into the Newsletter subscription agreement with Hart shall indicate their e-mail address in the registration form on the Company’s website to receive e-mails referred to in the above provisions.
Newsletter is free of charge.
1. The Newsletter subscription service is available to all persons who provide their e-mail address in the Newsletter site on www.hartphp.com.pl and click on the „save e-mail” button. By clicking this button, you send your e-mail address to Hart Sp. z o.o.
Please be informed that the individual Newsletters constitute works within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (consolidated text, Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended).
The Newsletter subscription service agreement shall be entered into for an indefinite period of time.
1. The user shall have the right to terminate the Newsletter subscription service agreement. Termination shall have immediate effect.
2. If you use the Newsletter subscription service and wish to terminate the Newsletter subscription service agreement, you shall send the relevant statement to email@example.com, by post to the Hart address given in § 1 of the Terms, in person to the address given in § 1 of the Terms or can cancel the subscription by clicking the unsubscribe link in received newsletter.
In order to use the Newsletter subscription service, you are required to have access to the Internet and e-mail address. You do not need to meet specific technical requirements except having a standard operating system and a standard Internet browser.
1. All complaints shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, by post to the address given in the Terms or in person to the protocol at the seat of Hart.
2. The complaint shall include the complainant details necessary to send the complaint handling result, and the description of irregularities in the Hart Newsletter subscription service.
3. Hart will handle the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
1. The users of the Newsletter subscription service are not allowed to provide unlawful content, in particular in correspondence with Hart or in the registration section.
2. The user of the Newsletter subscription service hereby agrees that the service shall commence immediately after entering into the Newsletter subscription service agreement.